All applicants to ASHP-accredited pharmacy practice residencies must participate in the match process sponsored by the National Matching Service. Applicants must submit match agreements to the National Matching Service to obtain a match number.
Applications and Deadlines
The UNC Hospitals will be participating in PhORCAS, the ASHP residency online application tool. More information can be found at PhORCAS.
A complete application will have the following information found through PhORCAS:
- General information about the applicant
- Cover letter
- Response to essay questions
- Curriculum Vitae
- Pharmacy School Transcript
- Three (3) references. Reference writers should complete the standardized Phorcas reference form only.
- Current photograph (optional)
Application Deadline is January 1st.
Applicants must submit all required materials as well as uploading a document with answers to UNC-specific essay questions (see supplemental information above).
Upon receipt of all applications, we will review and process materials as quickly as possible, and aim to make decisions regarding interviews by mid-January. Thank you!