Application Deadline is January 1st
Applicants must submit all required materials as well as uploading a document with answers to UNC-specific essay questions (see supplemental information below).
All applicants to ASHP-accredited pharmacy practice residencies must participate in the match process sponsored by the National Matching Service. Applicants must submit match agreements to the National Matching Service to obtain a match number.
UNC Hospitals will be participating in PhORCAS, the ASHP residency online application tool. More information can be found at PhORCAS.
A complete application will have the following information found through PhORCAS:
- General information about the applicant
- Cover letter
- Response to essay questions
- PGY-2 Supplemental Information 2018-2019
- Curriculum Vitae
- Pharmacy School Transcript
- Three (3) references. Reference writers should complete the standardized Phorcas reference form only.