Chapels and Meditative Spaces
There are four chapels and one meditative space located throughout UNC Medical Center. All of these spaces are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and are available for prayer and meditation.
- The John M. Reeves All-Faiths Chapel - the main chapel, is located on the first floor of N.C. Memorial Hospital, just past the Department of Pastoral Care office.
- Broyhill Children’s Chapel - is located on the ground floor of N.C. Memorial Hospital, just past the main information desk center and the Cranberry Corner gift shop, as you are walking toward the N.C. Children’s Hospital.
- Burn Chapel - located just outside of the N.C. Jaycee Burn Center, which is on the fourth floor of N.C. Memorial Hospital.
- The N.C. Cancer Hospital Chapel and Meditation Room - both are located on the ground floor of the Cancer Center, just past the Resource Information Center.
- The UNC Hospitals Hillsborough Campus Chapel - is located on the first floor at UNC Hospitals Hillsborough Campus, adjacent to the visitor elevators.