About UNC Therapy Services (Chapel Hill)
At UNC Therapy Services, we have a team of highly skilled Physical Therapists who help you efficiently and effectively manage your spine pain. Emphasizing the McKenzie method, we make every effort to get you better in as few visits as possible and teach you how to treat yourself in the future.
Our 2500 square foot clinic in the UNC Imaging and Spine Center allows us to work closely with the expert physicians and surgeons in UNC’s Spine Center to help you get better quicker.
We can help with the following conditions:
- Recent onset neck and back pain
- Posture related neck/back pain (prolonged desk work, prolonged driving)
- Chronic neck and back pain
- Pain radiating down the arms and legs
- Spinal arthritis and degenerative disc disease
- Post-operative spine care following laminectomy, discectomy, or fusion
- Work related injuries
Appointments are offered from 7:30 a.m.- 6:30 p.m. Monday through Friday and most patients can be seen without a physician's prescription depending on their insurance.
Come see why we get patients better in fewer visits than 95% of clinics nationwide!