What to Bring to the UNC Dermatology and Skin Cancer Center at Burlington, NC
Help your visit go as smoothly and quickly as possible by bringing:
- Insurance card and any authorization required by your insurance company
- List of your current medications, including over-the-counter medications
- Your UNC medical record number
- Payment required upon services received
- A list of questions and concerns to discuss with your provider
If you cannot keep an appointment for any reason or have any questions about your appointment, please call the call center immediately at 984-974-3900.
How to Pay for Your Visit
You may pay using cash, check or credit card. Insurance co-pays are due at the time of your visit. We accept most major insurance providers. Call your insurance provider to verify coverage.
If your condition is deemed critical, and the office is closed, patients can call UNC HealthLink at 919-966-7890 or the main UNC Hospitals operator at 984-974-1000 and ask for the on-call dermatologist.