Applications will be coordinated through our internal job posting system. Timeline for the 2021-2022 Fellowship Application Cycle is as follows:
- The Application is now LIVE, please click here to apply.
- Friday, September 11, 2020 @ 11:59pm EST – Application Deadline
Note: Applications submitted after 11:59pm EST will not be considered
- Late September 2020 – Phone interviews
- Early October 2020 – Onsite interviews
- Mid October 2020 – Candidates notified
Please be sure to carefully review your application before submitting. If you have applied for positions with UNC Health in the past, be sure to update your profile information.
You can use this posting link to apply for multiple available fellowship locations at UNC Health Care. You only need to apply once, however, Applicants applying to more than one of the UNC Health Care fellowship programs must submit a separate personal statement for each of the fellowships sites they are applying to.
- UNC Hospitals (1-2 Admin Fellows, 935 Beds)
- UNC Rex Healthcare (1 Admin Fellow, 660 Beds)
- Caldwell UNC Health Care (1 Admin Fellow, 110 Beds)
- UNC Physicians Network (1 Admin Fellow, 100+ practices)
Apply for the fellowship through the posting at the link provided. Please provide the following items as “Attachments” to your online application. Any letters of recommendations or transcripts that need to be sent directly to the organization can be emailed to Administrative.Fellow@unchealth.unc.edu.
- Official Graduate school transcript
- Three recommendation letters – at least one academic and one professional.
These letters should address the applicant’s administrative and/or management experience as well as academic qualifications. The letters can be addressed to the Fellowship Selection Committee.
- Personal Statement – Introduce yourself in a one-page personal statement regarding what you hope to achieve from a fellowship at one of our sites and what draws you to that particular site.
- Your essay answering ONE of the following three prompts in no more than 300 words:
If you were the CEO of UNC Health, what is the first thing you would do?
Describe the environment in which you were raised-(your family, home, neighborhood, or community) and how it influenced the person you are today.
Tell us about an achievement, not listed on your resume, of which you are most proud.
If you have questions about the application process, please email Administrative.Fellow@unchealth.unc.edu.