UNC Hospitals Application Checklist
We require the items listed below when submitting your application. Additional information will be provided regarding submission process, and deadlines in May 2019.
2. Official transcript from the first year of graduate school
3. A statement of goals and objectives addressing the following questions (1 page limit):
- Why did you choose healthcare management as your career?
- What makes UNC Hospitals the ideal place for you?
- What makes you an ideal candidate for the UNC Hospitals Administrative Fellowship Program?
- Please note: Applicants applying to more than one of the UNC Health Care fellowship programs are required to submit separate personal statements for each of the fellowships for which consideration is sought.
4. Three recommendation letters- at least one academic and one professional.
- These letters should address the applicant’s administrative and/or management experience as well as academic qualifications. The letters can be addressed to the Fellowship Selection Committee.