New Graduate Nurses
New Graduate Nurse applicants are defined as:
- Nursing student in final semester of nursing program or;
- Nursing graduate within 12 months of graduation; and
- RN who has worked less than 6 months as a registered nurse.
New Graduate Nurse positions will be posted throughout the year based upon unit openings. We are hiring new graduate nurses at our three campuses: UNC Medical Center (Chapel Hill), Hillsborough Campus (Hillsborough) and Wakebrook Campus (Raleigh). New Graduate Nurse positions for the OR Residency are typically posted two-three times a year.
- Applicants submit an application directly to their strongest unit(s) of interest.
- Applicants are strongly encouraged to attach a resume and cover letter.
- Applications will be screened and if selected, applicant will receive a call to discuss unit(s) of interest and possible interviews. For questions about specific clinical areas, please contact:
Equal Employment Opportunity
UNC Health Care is an equal opportunity employer. As such, UNC Health Care offers equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or political affiliation.