The Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Center within the UNC Medical Center provides comprehensive care for patients with MS.
In addition to treatment with approved immunomodulatory and immunosuppressive therapies, the program conducts clinical trials for new therapies targeting early phases of the disease and breakthrough disease activity in patients treated with first line immunomodulatory therapies.
Conditions We Treat:
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Lupus – Central Nervous System (CNS)
- Lyme Disease – Central Nervous System (CNS)
- Vasculitis and other related disorders
- State-of-the-art diagnostic resonance imaging studies
- Laboratory testing of blood and cerebrospinal fluid
- Evoked potential studies
- Comprehensive urological care
- Clinical trial research
- Multiple Sclerosis Clinical Support Group