Support the Men's Health Program
To build on our commitment to men’s health and to comprehensively study the health issues impacting men today, we are developing a comprehensive men’s health program, the first of its kind in the country.
We are dedicated to investing in research, education and clinical care to improve men’s health. To learn how you can financially support the UNC Men’s Health Program, contact:
Director of Development
Please view our Men’s Health Overview brochure for more information about the program and investment opportunities.
Measuring the Impact of the Men’s Health Program
The impact of the Men’s Health Program will be visible in a number of ways including:
- Defined and measurable health care benefits for men, their families, and their communities through preventative care, education, and early intervention.
- Integrated services for men that are easy to access, delivering outstanding care, and providing a high-quality patient experience.
- Clear focus on all of the key health determinants that affect men; many of these factors do not reside in medical centers but rather where men live, work, and play.
- Health equity through alliances with community partners who can ensure care is made available to under-served populations of men.
- Recruitment and retention of the best faculty, clinicians, researchers and staff able to train future providers and researchers.
- Enhanced University reputation by becoming the centerpiece of an innovative statewide and national effort to improve prevention and overall health for men.