Make A Gift
UNC Hospice, as part of UNC Health Care, welcomes support from the community through the Medical Foundation of North Carolina, Inc. a non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization. Gifts may be designated as memorials or honorariums, and we will notify the family of your kindness (without specifying the amount of your gift). Your contributions help provide care for those with or without insurance through all of our UNC Hospice programs and also support our Grief Counseling Services offered without charge to the entire community.
Gifts are accepted in the following ways, please designate UNC Hospice:
- Checks should be made payable to The Medical Foundation of North Carolina and mailed to:
Chapel Hill NC 27514-1050
The Medical Foundation of North Carolina
PO Box 1050
- To designate gifts to UNC Hospice in an obituary, please use the following: “Memorial gifts can be made online at go.unc.edu/unchospice, or checks made payable to the Medical Foundation of NC may be mailed to 123 West Franklin Street, Suite 510, Chapel Hill NC 27516.”
- Credit Card: Give securely online through our Foundation page
- Gifts of securities
- Matching gifts if your employer is a matching gift company
- Planned giving, such as including UNC Hospice in your will or establishing a charitable trust
- In-kind contributions such as magazines, vases, toys, blank notebooks, games, toiletries, so forth. For more information on items needed, or where items can be delivered, please contact UNC Hospice at (919) 542-5545.