What to Bring
Please bring the following items to your first visit:
- All health insurance cards.
- A picture I.D. (if you have one).
- Please be prepared to make a payment. Please ask our administrative assistant for details. All payments will vary.
- Your medications or a list of them.
If you do not have insurance, please come to the appointment. We can help facilitate the process of applying for UNC's program for Charity Care.
Other Related Matters
If the assessment is DWI related or related to another court matter, please bring the following:
- Motor Vehicle Record
- Ticket or citation
- Blood alcohol test report (if applicable)
- Other court related documents
- Attorney information if a letter is needed to verify assessment completion.